Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The 13th Floor Elevators - Easter Everywhere (1967)

The 13th Floor Elevators - Easter Everywhere (1967)

Tracklist:

Disc 1

1. Slip Inside This House [Mono]
2. Slide Machine [Mono]
3. She Lives (In a Time of Her Own) [Mono]
4. Nobody to Love [Mono]
5. It's All Over Now, Baby Blue [Mono]
6. Earthquake [Mono]
7. Dust [Mono]
8. I've Got Levitation [Mono]
9. I Had to Tell You [Mono]
10. Postures (Leave Your Body Behind) [Mono]

Disc 2

1. Slip Inside This House [Stereo]
2. Slide Machine [Stereo]
3. She Lives (In a Time of Her Own) [Stereo]
4. Nobody to Love [Stereo]
5. (It's All Over Now) Baby Blue [Stereo]
6. Earthquake [Stereo]
7. Dust [Stereo]
8. I've Got Levitation [Stereo]
9. I Had to Tell You [Stereo]
10. Posturess (Leave Your Body Behind) [Stereo]
11. Fire in My Bones [Remastered Out-Take]

The 13th Floor Elevators - Easter Everywhere (1967)

No comments: